Cabot & Company
- Income and Investment Property
- 1031 Exchanges
- Retail and Office Site Selection for Small to Mid-Sized Businesses
- Commercial Real Estate Purchases with SBA Financing
- Lease Negotiation
- 2016 Sales Volume: $20,830,500
- 2015 Sales Volume: $18,746,650
- 2014 Sales Volume: $12,657,000
- 2013 Sales Volume: $15,839,675
- Retail/Office Space Leased (through 2016): 30,884 SF
Eric assists buyers and sellers with investment property transactions. He welcomes working with a wide-range of clients – first-time investors, estates/executors looking to sell off a portfolio of properties, investors looking to complete a 1031 tax-deferred exchange and everything in between. Being a real estate investor himself, Eric is able to advise clients from personal, as well as professional, experience.
As the head of Cabot’s Commercial division, Eric also handles retail and office transactions with landlords, tenants, sellers and buyers. Working mainly with small to mid-sized businesses, Eric advises companies with site selection, deal negotiation and a smooth transition to their new space. For purchase transactions, Eric can help businesses navigate through the Small Business Association (SBA) loan process and has numerous service providers that he can refer clients to with confidence for all aspects of the deal. On the leasing and selling side, Eric utilizes the latest marketing tools and utilizes specialty commercial real estate databases.
Prior to joining Cabot & Company in 2010, Eric was an in-house attorney with a multi-brand, international retailer. Eric has lived in the Back Bay, Beacon Hill, Brookline and East Cambridge, but now resides in Easton with his wife, Carly, and daughter, Julia.
- B.A. Economics, Mathematics and Philosophy, Vanderbilt University
- J.D., Suffolk University Law School