Cabot & Company’s Property Management Department specializes in the management of Boston apartment buildings, individually owned condominiums, and commercial properties with both retail and, or office components.
We offer a wide range of property management services that are listed below. The professionals at Cabot will customize a package to suit your specific needs.
We are open 7 days a week for the convenience of our customer and offer a 24-hour answering service, voicemail and e-mail. Contact us today! (617) 262-6200
Property Management Services Available
- 24-Hour emergency service.
- Oversee all on-site personnel.
- Perform and supervise repair and improvements.
- Prepare annual budget for owner’s approval.
- Bill and collect rents and /or maintenance fees.
- Pay all approved bills and owner disbursements.
- Obtain contracts for all necessary goods and services.
- Provide annual insurance review and retain proper coverage.
- Maintain up-to-date records of rent rolls, contracts, financial reports, correspondence and maintenance records.
- Provide a business address for all bills and receipts.
- Provide monthly statements of financial position, including: accounts receivable & payable, disbursements, budget vs. actrual figures for current period and year-to-date, with variances.
- Review all delinquent payments according to owner’s policy for possible legal action.
- Maintain approved bank accounts.
Cabot and Company will provide a consultation and recommend the appropriate services specifically designed to suit your property management needs. Properties managed and leased by Cabot and Company Management are available upon request.