1. Clean out closets and cupboards so buyers have easy access and space can be easily viewed.
2. Move extra pieces of furniture, equipment, and out of season clothes to storage. Can people walk around comfortably and enjoy the space?
3. Clean all windows and move those window treatments aside to let optimal light in. Check all lightbulbs and be sure they work and match color for evening showings
4. Take a good look at the front entry, common area, yard, deck, and any outside the home areas and spruce up! Add some seasonal items and look at the first impression buyers will get.
5. Most importantly, engage an experienced real estate broker who will commit to multiple public and industry open houses. These will work in your favor!